Injured at work? The chiropractic physician team at Aligned Chiropractic & Physical Rehabilitation is trained in the diagnosis, treatment, and claim filing of worker’s compensation injuries. We can identify the cause of your pain, prescribe a personalized treatment method using our wide-range of chiropractic and rehabilitation services, and assist you with the filing of Bureau of Workers Compensation claim-related paperwork.
Our physicians treat worker’s compensation injuries that are related to traumatic events (slips, falls, and impact injuries) and those related to repetitive use and stress (strains, tears, chronic pain, etc.). In Ohio, employees have up to 2 years to file a worker’s compensation claim. The injury and pain you are struggling with today, could be related to an injury from years ago.
Why choose Aligned Chiropractic for Treatment of Workers’ Compensation Injuries:
- Diagnosis. We can diagnosis and pinpoint the cause of your pain.
- Treatment. We have a wide range of state-of-the-art chiropractic and rehabilitative treatments and therapies that we can utilize to ease your pain and help you lead a fuller life.
- Filing. Our team assists patients with the filing of worker’s compensation claims. We have the expertise to help you navigate the “red tape” and to get you the aid you deserve.
Types of Workers’ Compensation Injuries that we Treat:
- Overexertion injuries
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Twists, sprains, and tears
- Impact injuries
- Struck by or against an object injury
- Construction injuries
- Machine accident injuries
- Repetitive use/motion injuries
- Lifting injuries
The team at Aligned Chiropractic & Physical Rehabilitation provides exemplary and compassionate care for patients with workplace injuries. We’ll work on your behalf and serve as your advocate to identify the source of your pain, provide treatment, and assist with your benefits and claim-filing.
Request an appointment now to learn more about diagnosing, treating, and filing support for Worker’s Compensation injuries.