The chiropractic physicians at Aligned Chiropractic incorporate leading treatments and approaches with their patient care. The Graston Technique®, an instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization therapy, is one of the many approaches our team uses to provide you exemplary chiropractic care.
The unique protocol uses specially designed stainless steel instruments, along with appropriate therapeutic exercise, to specifically detect and effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
The Graston Technique treats soft tissue conditions including:
- Trigger points
- Shin splints
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis and/or golfer’s elbow
- Rotator cuff, Achilles or shoulder tendinitis
- Ankle, foot or arch pain
- Muscle spasms or pulls
- Planter fasciitis
The Graston Technique can:
- Decrease overall time of treatment
- Foster faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduce need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolve chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Provide an efficient way to maintain optimal range of motion
Request an appointment now to learn more about treatments and therapy using the Graston Technique.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Mentor 39000 Mentor Avenue Willoughby, Ohio 44094 ph: (440) 953-3950
Ashtabula 1610 West 11th Street Ashtabula, OH 44004 ph: (440) 536-5475